Yayain ang buong barkada at pasukin na ang Bossnia Dungeon. Sa dungeon na ito, siguradong hindi kayo mauubusan ng MVP boss monsters dahil 5 rooms ang inyong pwede pagpiliang pasukin. Sukatin ang kakayahan at labanan ang mga kinakatakutang MVP Boss monsters sa loob nito.
Kaya ano pang hinihintay ninyo? Isang linggo lamang ito, papalampasin ninyo pa ba? Pasok na!
Steps to enjoy the Bossnia Dungeon Event:
• Buy the Bossnia Ticket at the item mall for only P10. One ticket is good for one round only, once you get out of the room you will have to buy another ticket to enter again.
- Bumili ng ticket sa item mall sa halangang P10. Ang isang ticket ay para sa isang pasok lamang, sa oras na lumabas ka sa dungeon kakailanganin mo ulit ng ticket upang makapasok.
200 Rok pts = P10
• Talk to the Bossnia Staff on Prontera (134,124), Payon, Geffen, Morroc, Lighthalzen, or Rachel. There are five rooms to choose from, all of which are filled with MVP Boss monsters.
- Kausapin si Bossnia Staff (134,124) sa Prontera. May limang kwarto na maaari mong pagpilian, lahat ng ito ay puno ng MVP Boss monsters sa loob.
• Pick from 5 different rooms and Enjoy!
- Pumili sa limang rooms na gusting pasukin at mag-enjoy!
Don’t forget, if you avail the Premium Service (Order of Odin) this week, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- More EXP sa Bossnia Dungeon
- Increased Drop Rate (must have esp for MVP Hunting)
To learn more about the other benefits of Premium Service – CLICK ME
GUIDELINES IN BOSSNIA:
1.) Upon exiting Bossnia, players will respawn at their save points. To exit Bossnia, players may respawn, reconnect, use Warp Portal, or use a Butterfly Wing. Once you exit Bossnia, you will have to talk to the NPC to enter again. You will have to present the requirements to enter.
2.) No EXP loss inside the Bossnia MVP Map
3.) No PK in Bossnia. (even in Valkyrie and New Loki Server)
4.) The following skills are disabled inside the Bossnia Map:
- Resurrection Skill (Priest Class)
- Redemptio Skill (High Priest/Arch Bishop)
- Reflect Shield (Crusader Class)
Event Duration: September 7 – 14, 2011
The Battlefield feature allows you to earn badges that you can use to trade for high quality PvP equipment.
© 2015 Level Up! & Asiasoft. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
© 2015 Gravity Corp. & Lee Myoungjin. All Rights Reserved