Bio Lab Quest: Step 1
Here is the maze you have to go through before finding the next room. Using /where and pay attention to your position in the minimap will help you not to run in circles. You should end up in a room that look like someone has been living there.
Basically every room looks the same. First you should always type /where after entering a portal. If you end up in one of the following 3 rooms, follow the directions below to find your way to the next room:
Cube Room 10, 74: Take the south portal, then in the next room take the west portal.
Cube Room 66, 18: Take the north portal, then in the next room take the west portal.
Cube Room 10, 18: Take the south portal, then in the next room take the west portal.
Note: The position you got warped into this map is randomly determined
Bio Lab Quest: Step 3
For each of the text box you encounter from clicking on fixtures in this room, you are supposed to type in the key or tool you wish to use. Below is the step by step walkthrough. You have to enter the red text into the text boxes in game, please keep in mind the answers to the text boxes are case-sensitive. (It’s best to type the name of the item exactly as the NPC refer it to.)
1.Desk: Look Under the desk, you will get a Short Stick.
2.Bed: Look Under the bed, you will find another Short Stick (and another item hidden under the bed). You put the two sticks end to end and got a Long Stick.
3.Bed (again): Look Under the bed again, use the Long Stick to pull out the object you previously can’t reach (type ‘Long Stick’ in the text box). You will get a Cube Model.
4.Goblet: Look what is inside, you will find a Rusty Key.
5. Chemicals on the wall: Use the Rusty Key. You will get a Green Key.
6. Cabinet: Use the Green Key to open the closet, you will get a Polygon Model.
7. Bundle of Files: Search the documents. You will find a Red Key.
8. Drawer: Open the drawer with the Red Key. You will get a Jackknife.
9. Picture: Use the Jackknife on the picture, you will see a set of number behind the picture. You should write down this set of numbers for later use.
(You might want to try these number sets: 4 3 2 9 1 6 8 2 7, 3 6 4 1 2 8 7 1 5 or 4 9 3 7 6 2 8 6 6.)
10. Chest: Take the Axe in the box.
11. Barrel: Break the barrel with the Axe. Examine the barrel after you break it.
You will get a number panel with the numbers 1~9 (try the given number sets above).
At this time, you will be asked to input 9 numbers into the panel. The box will open and a Yellow Key is inside.
12. Power Generator: Use the Yellow Key to turn off the machine.
13. Lamp (Status Light): Smash the Light and you will get a Black Key.
14. Experiment Tube: Use the Black Key. You will get an Oval Model.
15. Box: For the Oval hole insert the Oval Model (type “Oval”). For the Cube hole insert the Cube Model (type “Cube”. For the Polygonal hole insert the Polygon Model (type “Polygon”). After all holes are filled with keymodels, examine the box again and open it. You will find a Laboratory Permit.
16. Experiment Tube (again): Use the Laboratory Permit and a stair leading down will appeared on the floor till you appear outside the sewer pipe (back to Lighthalzen).
Filed: News and Updates
You can view the Ragnarok World map by pressing Ctrl+`.
The World map shows your location, as well as those of your partymates.
© 2014 Level Up! & Asiasoft. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
© 2014 Gravity Corp. & Lee Myoungjin. All Rights Reserved