Enchant your Armors with Stats!
1. Head to the Apprentice Craftsman located at Southern Prontera (prontera 165 60)
2. The NPC can Enchant your Armors with a +1 to +3 in a random attribute, if you provide him with the Materials.
3. For P2P servers the cost of enchantment is the desired armor plus 400,000 zenny.
4. For F2P servers the cost of enchantment is the desired armor plus a Midgard Coin.
Midgard Coins come from Midgard Coin Boxes available from the RO Item Mall NPC’s.
Midgard Coin Boxes can be placed in kafra, and can be traded or vended to other players.
5. Once you select an armor to be enchanted the NPC will attempt to enchant the armor.
Success results in a +1 to +3 bonus on a random stat, however it will erase all cards and upgrades present on the armor.
An enchanted armor can be re-enchanted for a diff. random stat. his new enchantment will override the old one and is not cumulative.
If the NPC fails at enchanting the armor, the armor may break. Chance of breaking is dependant on armor rarity.
At present the NPC can only enchant the ff. armors:
Armors with NO SLOT
Legion Plate Armor
Lucius’ Fierce Armor of Volcano
Sapien’s Armor of Ocean
Aebecee’s Raging Typhoon Armor
Claytos’ Cracking Earth Armor
Glorious Suit 1
Glorious Suit 2
Glorious Suit 3
Armors with SLOT:
Chain Mail 
Full Plate 
Silk Robe 
Saint’s Robe 
Silver Robe 
Thief Clothes 
Legion Plate Armor 
Lucius’ Fierce Armor of Volcano 
Sapien’s Armor of Ocean 
Aebecee’s Raging Typhoon Armor 
Claytos’ Cracking Earth Armor 
High Level Armors:
Meteor Plate Armor
Elite Engineer Armor
Warlock’s Battle Robe
Elite Archer Suit
Elite Shooter Suit
Armor of Naga
pRO now has a lot of Daily Quests that give EXP.
A lot of these quests can be done starting at level 1!
© 2015 Level Up! & Asiasoft. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.
© 2015 Gravity Corp. & Lee Myoungjin. All Rights Reserved